Infinity™ is an exciting new product to launch at KKB 2020, from Gruppo Concorde in collaboration with Clay International.
Infinity is a new generation of large-format, high-performance porcelain. Made in Italy with premium raw materials, Infinity is an innovative, technologically advanced product. It meets the growing trade demand for a more durable alternative to natural stone. The larger panel format means fewer grout joints are needed, improving the overall finish. For surfaces with a superior aesthetic, large format Infinity porcelain can be applied to walls and floors, transformed to create decorative furnishing elements, used as kitchen work surfaces, or applied as external cladding.
• Large format – available in sizes up to an impressive 3240mm x 1620mm and in three thickness levels, starting at 6mm.
• High performance – with high resistance to loads and stresses, the low porosity of large format porcelain makes this product extremely resistant to stains, fading and water damage.
• Aesthetically superior – to the naked eye, large format Infinity porcelain is virtually indistinguishable from marble and stone.
• Versatility – a product suitable for the most demanding of environments and where a highend finish is required at an affordable cost, large format Infinity porcelain is a uniquely versatile surface solution currently unmatched in the market.
• Maintenance – maintenance of the large format porcelain is minimal. The use of standard household cleaning products will not damage the porcelain surface, unlike the majority of limestones and marbles that are affected by bleach and limescale removers.
Gruppo Concorde is the leading Italian producer of flooring and cladding, and has been an industry benchmark in product design for over 50 years.
Clay International is the sole UK distributor of Infinity, licenced to deal exclusively with trade professionals, including designers, developers, architects, fabricators and builders.
Visit Infinity and Clay International on Stand M121 at kbb Birmingham 2020.